lauantai 8. helmikuuta 2014

TMI tag

Okay, here's also the obligatory explanation part where I apologize for not writing a lot lately. I haven't been extremely busy, but my finals are approaching and school is being a bitch at the moment, so I just haven't been in the mood for writing a post. 
Then the actual post.
Let's be honest here, who doesn't love talking about themselves? I know I do. So when I saw this TMI tag going around I just couldn't resist. Here we go, here's Too Much Information about me.

1. What are you wearing?
- Red tank top and black sweatpants. My lazy outfit.
2. Ever been in love?
- Well of course I love a lot of people like my family and friends, but I don't think I've ever been in love with anyone. Everyone's had crushes though, right?
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
- Luckily, no. Unfortunately I don't think those can be avoided...
4. How tall are you?
- I am 167cm, a.k.a about 5ft 6.
5. How much do you weigh? 
- I know people whine all the time about how most girls are so sensitive about telling how much they weigh, but for me it's something I like to keep to myself. I mean, yeah, it's just numbers, it doesn't necessarily tell if you're fat or not, but I feel more comfortable not telling my weight. 
6. Any tattoos?
- Nope. I'm always planning to get one and I have so many ideas for my tattoo, but I just never had one done.
7. Any piercings?
- I have my both ears pierced. I am going to get an industrial piercing as soon as possible. I've been planning it for years now and I really want it.
8. OTP?
- I can't choose just one OTP, I ship a lot of characters from TV series.




9. Favourite show?
- It's a tie between Supernatural and Doctor Who. I really love both of them so much, I can't possibly pick one.
10. Favourite bands?
- Poets of the Fall. Now and forever. 
11. Something you miss?
- Everything fantastic that has ever happened to me. There are a lot of those things, but of course I miss all the times when I was very very happy.
I feel like this picture needs an explanation, but...I'm just gonna leave it here.

12. Favourite song?
- Oh wow. Roses by Poets of the Fall is my all time favourite song. It is and probably will always be my favourite song, but lately I've been listening a lot of Pompeii by Bastille and I See Fire by Ed Sheeran.

13. How old are you?
- I am currently 18 years old. I will turn 19 next summer.
14. Zodiac sign?
- Leo. *growl*
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
- Some of the same qualities as I have. This might seem a little weird, but I can feel comfortable around people who are at least a little bit similar to me.
16. Favourite quote?
- I love quotes and I do have a lot of favourite quotes, but I think the one that fits me the most is the one I already talked about in another post: "Hold tight and pretend it's a plan".
17. Favourite actor?
- You are seriously asking this from a person who watches countless amount of TV series and movies all the time? Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Arthur Darvill, Karen Gillan, John Barrowman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Viggo Mortensen, Ian McKellen...I could continue, but I think it's best if I stop now. By the way, so much men! Why are there mostly men in the main roles of everything? It's kind of funny, not that I would complain.
18. Favourite colour?
- Blue. Every shade of blue. 
19. Loud music or soft?
- Depends on my mood.
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
- If possible, I go to my grandparent's. If not, I just sit in my room listening to music or go for a walk.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
- Ten to fifteen minutes. I always feel like I'm spending hours taking a shower, but when I step out of the bathroom, it's only been a few minutes. 
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- I am definitely not a morning person and I am the slowest person to get ready. In a normal morning, when I'm about to go to somewhere like school, I take about an hour and fifteen minutes. I rather wake up earlier and get ready taking my time than wake up too late and having to rush.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
- As a kid for sure. Nothing too serious though.
24. Turn on?
- A sharp jawline! Oh gosh.
 Seriously, you could cut a bitch with these. Am I right?

25. Turn off?
- There is a countless amount of things that can be a turn off, don't you think? 
26. The reason you joined Youtube?
- Well, I don't do videos for Youtube myself, so mostly to be able to watch, subscribe and comment other people's videos.
27. Fears?
- I have so many fears, wow. The worst one is everything under water and also deep waters when I can't see the bottom. Some other fears of mine are dolls, mirrors, spiders, bugs in general, things that approach me quickly, opening doors or curtains...okay, now I'm starting to sound like a madman.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
- I think it was Torchwood's episode 4 of season 3. Oh, I am such a geek.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
- I can't remember, but it was probably me talking alone to something on my computer screen. *loner*
30. Meaning behind your Youtube name?
- It's just...my name.
31. Last book you read?
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
32. The book you're currently reading?
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I just love the Mortal Instruments series!
33. Last show you watched? 
- Desperate Housewives, season eight. I always watch Desperate Housewives whenever I don't feel like watching anything new.
34. Last person you talked to?
- My lovely friend Ghia!
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
- My mom! 
36. Favourite food?
- I love a good burger. Not the kind you get from McDonald's or something like that, but a real, big, amazing burger. Preferably with bacon, omnomnom!
37. Place you want to visit?
- London. I've been there once already, but I wish to visit London again, maybe even live there for a while. Also I would love to visit Paris and southern France again. New York too! I would love to visit like all the states in America. Also Ireland! And New Zealand! I've always wanted to visit Iceland too. God, just make me a millionaire and let me travel around the world, please.
38. Last place you were?
- Do you mean the last place I visited as in another country or something? Or just a place? The last country I visited was USA, I was in New York last autumn. The last place I visited was the store near my house.
39. Do you have a crush?
- Not a real life one. Damn, that sounds just very sad.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
- Kiss on a cheek of a friend.
41. Last time you were insulted?
- I can't remember. I prefer to forget all the insults, not that I would get many.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
- Salmiakki a.k.a salty liquorice. Most of the people from countries other than Finland seem to hate salmiakki, but I adore it. Then again, I am from Finland. 
43. What instruments do you play?
- Nothing really. I have a piano and sometimes I learn to play a song just by watching a tutorial, but I know nothing about notes or stuff like that.
44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
- A ring with angel wings. 
45. Last sport you played? 
- I did a blogilates workout!

46. Last song you sang?
- I sang Counting Stars by OneRepublic in the shower.
47. Favourite chat up line?
- I have to say that I don't really know any.
48. Have you ever used it?
- Well, like I said, I hardly know any chat up/pick up lines. If someone uses some good ones on me though, I will most likely give the conversation a chance.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? 
- Today afternoon, with Ghia.
This picture is almost a year ago, but would you look at that apparently interesting patty?

50. Who should answer these questions next? 
- Ghia, of course! Go on and tell everyone TMI about you!

Love you and talk to you soon!
- Sara

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti