torstai 16. tammikuuta 2014

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan.

I have a very fickle personality. I decide something, but then I come up with a better option and change my mind. This is not a good thing, especially now that I'm almost finished with my sixth form studies and I should basically decide what I want to do with the rest of my life. Still I'm not really stressed out, because...I don't know, I just don't get nervous easily.
My policy of life has always been not to worry too much, because everything will work out eventually, one way or another. "Don't give up" and variations are such cliches, even though they are definitely true and fitting to my life policy. Also stuff like "don't give up" makes up an image of fighting to get your way, but that's not it. I prefer going with the flow and letting life go its own way. This doesn't mean that I don't plan things. I plan everything, I love making plans. Still things don't usually go as planned, so I really like to think "hold tight and pretend it's a plan".
Okay, enough babbling. Here are some pictures from the past few days.

I was going to meet up with my mom the other day and I waited for her at the library. I had just enough time to read some poems by Oscar Wilde and let me tell you, I felt really sophisticated! 

And this is what I look like when I wake up...just kidding. I wanted to make myself look old with makeup and this is the result. Flattering picture, right?

In Finland, normal school ends in February for seniors. Then we have a couple of weeks off so we can study all day for the final exams. Just before this "studying holiday" the seniors dress up in costumes and drive around in the back of big trucks throwing candy to children. It's a tradition in schools all around the country. I got my costume yesterday and you can already guess what I will dress up as.

Of course I had to try out my Phantom costume. Add a proper makeup to this and it will be awesome!

Now that the winter has properly arrived, I'm living off of tea. I physically can't go a day without tea. After walking home from school I am completely frozen and it feels like I have icicles hanging from my bones. That's when I just need tea to melt me so that I can function again.

Don't catch cold guys!
- Sara

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti