torstai 5. joulukuuta 2013

Timeless Black

Hello there!
First of all, I am very sorry because of the blackout we had. We have no idea what happened, probably some kind of virus. Okay, then the real topic!
I want to talk about this piece of makeup I purchased today and I am sooooo excited about it!

It is Maybelline's 24hr Color Tattoo in Timeless Black! I haven't actually seen this product in black anywhere in Finland, but today I came across it. I just had to buy it, because I love dark and dramatic eyes. Also I was thinking that it would do a good gel liner, since I don't really love the Maybelline's actual gel liner.

Don't you just love how makeup products look when they are still unused?

Here's what it looks like as an eyeliner. I'm not gonna lie, I did a crappy job with the lining, but I just wanted to quickly try out how the product applies and it really glided on smoothly. Only thing that disappointed me a little was the opacity. The color is very black, sure, but I had to add it quite much before it really made a continuous line. To me that is not a big minus.
I will wear this as an eyeliner the whole day tomorrow and then we'll see how it stays on! I really hope it won't be one those smudgy products. 

Talk to you soon, bye!
- Sara

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti