torstai 12. joulukuuta 2013

RED IS THE NEW MAGIC WORD

Our favorite colours change many times during our life. Mine has changed so many times and I have these color seasons, right now my favorite is green. But as for me I have always have this grate passion for red, like blood red. It has been with me during my childhood but just in these few years it has come back for me and now I can't live with out it. So as for me my new black is red.

Because of my skin color I prefer warm colours and red is perfect for this. I once had this expert doing some test for me and she told me that I have this ivory skin colour. For me it didn't tell much of anything but I searched few things from here and there and I was again little bit wiser. Ivory skin colour is realy pale and shimmery. That is one of those reasons why I don't burn during the summer time ;) Anyhow because of knowing my skin colour it was so much easier to find clothes and colors to fit perfect to me. No I don't even buy clothes or anything like that if the colour dosen't fit.

Few pictures of yesterdays new friends that I found with Sara.




RED IS THE NEW MAGIC WORD
I have no idea why but red makes everything look so much better and sophisticated. At the same time you can feel very sexy, just because of the colour.



 These are the rings I usually wear every day. Except this huge ring.
As for me I can't live a day with out rings. I am a ring holic! And I buy them all over the.








X, WITH ALL MY LOVE TO RED- Ghia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti