keskiviikko 25. joulukuuta 2013

Peace on Earth Will Come to Stay, When We Live Christmas Every Day

Hello and merry Christmas!
I don't even remember the last time Christmas would have been this rainy! I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but here in Finland, it has been raining for the last three days and it doesn't seem to stop. No white Christmas here.
However, the Christmas spirit isn't hiding like the snow. I'm still excited about all the food, lights, gifts, family time...all that Christmas-y stuff! I must have eaten a ton of chocolate already, so don't wonder if I look like a balloon in the future pictures!
Here are some pictures of my holiday so far.
In Finland, the church organizes this event every year called the Most Beautiful Christmas Songs. There anyone can go to sing Christmas songs together with other people.

My grandparents don't like having a Christmas tree inside, because it makes such a mess. That's why they hang some ornaments to a tree outside.

To me, there is no Christmas if there is no Snowman. I watch this little animation every year, I can't miss it. It's my own personal tradition.


Let's be real, who doesn't like getting gifts? I know I love getting gifts as much as I love giving them!

The song of my holiday
                                     

Talk to you again soon, and have yourselves a merry little Christmas! 
- Sara





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti